Monday, June 30, 2008

Study tips

Many of us at some point in our lives study for whatever reason. One thing I find fascinating is the ability to study and study effectively. God knows I have struggled with this and for that reason, I thought I might share with you what worked and what did not.

In the following pages, I will outline for you some simple strategies that I have adopted throughout my study life (and still do) and hope that it will work for you.

I am a book-worm and love my collection to bits. I will also make references as I acquire them so that you can do further reading if you so wish.

So here goes....

Good luck in your studies.

NB. Just because a study plan worked for me does not mean it will work for you but it is worth a try.

Take care and God Bless you all.

No comments: